Tickets can be purchased through tix.com (fees apply) and a list of upcoming events for Ballet Arts can be viewed below. Also, please reference the changes in our ticket policy and Covid-19 protocol, as new guidelines will be implemented for all upcoming events and shows.
- 11December 11, 2020https://balletartsjackson.org/event/friday-show-ballet-arts-of-jackson-nutcracker-2020/America/Chicago
- 12December 12, 2020https://balletartsjackson.org/event/friday-show-ballet-arts-of-jackson-nutcracker-2020-2/America/Chicago
- Tickets may be purchased and printed online through our website or by visiting tix.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Fees apply.
- Ballet Arts accepts cash and major credit cards only for payment at the venue box office. Checks will not be accepted at the door the day of the event.
- Tickets must be paid for upon purchase. Ballet Arts does not hold tickets without payment.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Ticket prices reflect individual seats and are not age specific. All patrons 18 months of age and up are required to purchase a ticket. A child less than 18 months old will be admitted but must remain on the lap of a ticket purchasing adult.
- Wheelchair/scooter patrons who will be using their wheelchair/scooter as their seat for the performance will be required to purchase a ticket.
- The Civic Center Covid-19 guidelines require all patrons to wear masks while in the Civic Center. The Civic Center is sanitized daily and will be sanitized between shows.
- We have built in social distancing in our ticket sales. When you buy tickets, you will see only every other row available for purchase. Also, the two seats beside your purchase will automatically be blocked for sale after you purchase your tickets. On the day of the show, we will be selling tickets at the box office but will be distancing and directing patrons to avoid large groups gathering together.
- At the Sweet Shoppe, we will be selling only prepackaged food, closed soft drinks and water bottles. There will be no homemade snacks, popcorn, coffee or cider available. We will have socially distanced lines and our volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves while serving guests.
- At the Boutique, we will have socially distanced lines and our volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves while serving guests.
- We appreciate your help in these areas as we try to do our part to keep patrons and Ballet Arts members safe.
- A $3.00 per ticket service fee applies to all phone and internet orders.
- Carl Perkins Civic Center has reserved parking spaces for patrons with disabilities, seating areas for patrons using wheelchairs, and accessible restrooms. Each floor is connected by an elevator and stairs. Restrooms are located on every floor.
- Ballet Arts prohibits the use of cameras, video cameras, and cell phones in the theater auditorium. All cell phones, pagers, and beepers must be placed in silent mode.
- The use of tobacco products is not permitted in the building.
- Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate time during the performance at the discretion of the usher.
- Prior to performances and during intermission, Ballet Arts Sweet Shop will sell coffee, water, sodas, and sweets. No food or drink is permitted inside the theater auditorium. Gifts and souvenirs will also be available for purchase.
- All seating is reserved. Premium seating consists of the lower three sections (sections 2, 3, and 4). Choice seating consists of the left and the right lower sections (sections 1 and 5) and the upper three center sections (sections B, C, and D). Select seating consists of the left and right upper sections (sections A and E).